RICS Surveyors Since 1994
We are local surveyors providing a personal service. Since 1997 we have carried out surveys and valuations through the North West.
My mission is to provide clear and concise reports to home buyers on the true condition of their future home.
Our back story
- MRICS Chartered Surveyor since 1997
- Specialising in residential surveys and valuations we have carried out in excess of 30,000 instructions and have literally thousands of satisfied clients.
- Director Brendan Neely MRICS has worked for several of the largest national firms of residential Chartered Surveyors (linked with Halifax, Skipton and Nationwide Building Societies) before leaving to set up his own practice in 2003.
- BA (Hons) Degree at Sheffield University and Postgraduate Diploma in Property Valuation
- Totally independent from banks and estate agents
I operate as a totally independent surveyor. I am not connected to any other organisation including Banks or Estate Agents. This means that there are no conflicts of interest and my survey and reporting are carried out on a totally impartial basis.
The big corporate surveying firms, which are often owned by banks or financial institutions, place great emphasis on standard wording in their reports. This can lead to vague and defensive reporting which is difficult to interpret.
Corporate Surveying firms are highly targeted and it can often be difficult to speak to the Surveyor after you have received the report.
This is why I think it is important to prepare reports with clear and concise wording and to elaborate on this in person with the client when they have received the report.